Sunday 2 June 2019

MALIKMATA - (ORIGINAL)

Hello wazzap guys?! On May 31, 2019 morning here in the Philippines when I started to make this music and finished it around afternoon. (includes break time of course) I really love this kind of Genre, maybe that's why I finished it to fast. This is called MALIKMATA (illusion) A Hardcore music. You can use it for free! Just give me a proper credit if you wan't to use it.
How to give a credits? 
Just simply COPY and PASTE the following lines to your video descriptions. 

--------------- Starts Here---------------
Composer/Arranger: Music PH / Julz 
Music Title:  MALIKMATA  
Original Source :   https://youtu.be/PiI0ka8qEIM
----------------Ends Here---------------- 

Here is the video for you to watch and I hope you will like it. 

Software Used

  • Music: FL Studio 12
  • Video Editing: Premiere Pro CC 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment